Hello

Tue Jan 4 08:43:17 2000

Hello everyone, I haven't posted in a couple of weeks other than wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year because I have not been feeling very well.First I was not feeling well due to being weened off of the Methadone but now I don't know what the problem is.It has been 3 weeks starting with nausea for 1 week then I went into having terrible diarrhea which has been going on for 2 weeks as of today.Cultures are being done and the results should be in tomorrow . My Pcp started me on an antibiotic yesterday but if the cultures come back negative he will stop it .And on top of this the pain in the lower left quadrant is progressively getting worse . I am totally drained from all of this,I have no energy to do anything.It is a never ending ficious cycle that we are all in .How much are we suppose to endure ? My pain management Dr. does not want to start me on any other pain medication until my G I problem is solved so I am really getting depressed now . I feel as though I will never feel good .It has only been 6 weeks since the last surgery and I feel like I am right back to square one with the pain .Sorry for venting but I needed to get my frustration out."FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" Peggy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: