Doctors: New York area

Tue Jan 4 14:37:55 2000

Peggy,

Dr. Harry Reich, who has his office in New York City, is the very best of surgeons - and I know that Bev will agree. Dr. Reich is recognized as being the most ambidexterious laparoscopic surgeon in the world!

Dr. Garth Ballentyne has been given a high recommendation by person, whom I have been in contact with via e-mail. I would have to look up where he is from - but I think he also has his office in New York City. I do know that he is specializes in laparoscopic surgery.

Then there is Dr. David Olive, who is on the staff at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. He is also a highly recommended surgeon. I know a patient who had surgery done by him January 1999. I know that he is one of the few surgeons who is able to do "second-look" surgery or what is also known as "conscious pain-mapping."

Possibly one determining factor as to which surgeon is right for you is whether laparoscopic surgery is still an option for you.

- - - - - -

At Tue, 4 Jan 2000, pklippe1@nycap.rr.com wrote:

Helen, I am from New York. Do you know any Drs. Here? At this point I would look into anything. "FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" Peggy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: