Hello everyone

Wed Jan 26 14:16:23 2000

I wanted to welcome all the newcomers to the group and to wish them well in dealing with thier pain and suffering. I am still having problems with my bowels it has been over 5 weeks now.I saw a G.I. Dr. yesterday and he wants to do a colonoscopy which is scheduled for February 11th.I had a colonoscopy done back in August so I know what to expect.It wasn't to bad ,The worst parts were the prep and havng the I.V. The nurse that did the I.V. didn't think she had it in the first time but realized as she just about had it out that it was in.The second attempt she was sure that she had the vein and started the drip,My arm swelled and burned like crazy she had started the drip without it being in the vein.I do not like needles to begin with so this was quite tramatic for me .I am still having pain in the lower left quadrant and can't seem to get through to the pain management Dr. that I could use some help .I have called on him a couple times but he has not prescribed anything for me.My next appointment with him is February 4th and if he is not willing to help me then it is time to change Drs. I hope that everyone is having a somewhat pain free day."FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" Peggy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: