Re: Ginni

Wed Feb 9 19:51:55 2000

Tony, I am going in (hopefully next week) for my ninth surgery. My last two have been laparascopic and it is the only way to go. The least invasive the better. I don't know where you live but Bev has found a wonderful doctor who specializes in adhesion surgery in New York/PA area and I am going to California to another. There are good doctors out there and from my experience and what I have read the MOST important thing is the skill of your surgeon. I would not be considering it unless I felt it was life threatening. I have lost 24 pounds in 5 weeks and losing more by the day. I have no quality of life with the pain, nausea, vomiting and feel like my body has shut down as far as the bowels go. I do not have much money and am borrowing from everyone I can to get to this doctor because I feel it is that important. I would never let an another doctor cut me open as that is what started this whole mess. I know your pain, I suffer along with you, but be sure that this is the only option left to you. It sounds like you have been dealing with this a long time and My heart goes out to you. Don't let it get you down. Keep fighting and do some research into doctors in your area to find one that specializes in adhesions or laparascopic surgery. You can call your local physicians referral service and they might be able to help. Best of luck to you and take care, Ginni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: