Re: is everybody okay?

Fri Mar 3 08:55:22 2000

Toni, let me know how it works for you because lately, even Senekot is starting to make me so sick I can barely stand it! I sweat, feel faint, and the cramps are almost unbearable!!! After all of that, very little comes out! I was given Lactulose (sp?) after my first bowel resection and that stuff use to make me throw up. There are just some tastes that I just cannot keep down. I am hoping that this stuff is tasteless; I still haven't tried the mineral oil yet, I'm not procrastinating, I just haven't had the time to go anywhere but work and back but I AM getting it this weekend because I MUST GO!!!!!! Let us know all about it.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: twelsh1@hotmail.com [SMTP:twelsh1@hotmail.com]
> Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 7:48 PM
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Subject: is everybody okay?
>
> Just a check to see if you are all okay! I am alone tonight and there is
> not alot of people here. I hope you are all okaY I was wondering too if
> anyone has tried the new over the counter med, for IBS, called
> Equalactin? The druggist told me about it today, and is going to order
> it for me, but I was going to check first with my dr. She said it is
> probaly safer than senekot all the time.
>
> Toni
>

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: