Has anyone had a hysterectomy and have had Lupron shots for endo?

Wed Mar 8 11:10:04 2000

Hello Ladies, I was wondering if anyone has had a total hysterectomy and has had lupron injections for endo after the hysterectomy? I went for a second opionion for the pain in my left side and diarrhea as referred by my pain management Dr., And the gyn that I saw wants to do Lupron injections.I have posted this question on the endo forum but thought I would check here to see if anyone has done this. If so How bad are the side effects? I am already in surgical menopause having Hot Flashes, night sweats and migraines.I have talked to my primary care physician and he feels that I should go ahead with the Lupron because nothing else has resolved the pain.With all that I have read about Lupron I am very hesitant about doing this but I have had enough of this pain ,that I feel I should take the chance with hopes of it helping.My Primary care Dr. said that if this does not resolve the pain he wants to send me to a Dr. to have radiation therepy done to the area.Thanks for all your help."FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" Peggy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: