Frustrated & in pain

Tue Mar 14 18:57:01 2000

Well, after I finally got the right fax # for my dr's office to send in for a referal to another pain clinic (after having to wait a week already) I called the pain clinic to set up the appt. Well, that dr has to talk to my PCP. I called back to see if they could just get me an appt. for next week & in the mean time, the drs could talk, they said I couldnt get an appt until sometime in April! The other pain clinic I went to on my other insurance I could call & have an appointment the next day! I have some drs I am to call tomorrow to see if they do pain management & if they do I have to call my PCP to have them call the insurance co so the name on the referal can be changed. I have called the drs office for almost 1 1/2 weeks about this referal & have talked to the ins. for almost as long. I think I need to be paid for doing all of their work! I was on the phone with Drs office & insuance for over an hour today! I am so frustrated with everything & am at my wits end. I know I just have to keep up the faith, but when I am hurting & they cant me until next month, I just feel so hopeless!

--
Robin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: