Re: Signing off

Wed Mar 15 11:30:45 2000

Karen, first of all, only you knows what is best for you but please remember this, there IS strength in numbers. We love and support each other, that is what makes us so unique. We are all we have, and the only ones who understands what each of us is going through. Just remember this if you remember nothing else: my no. is 301/868-2125. You can call me anytime and for any reason; if for nothing else, just to hear a voice. I TRULY MEAN IT!!! I do work, (or am trying hard to work) so just leave me a voice mail. Love ya, Laura N.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Karen Kaplan [SMTP:kkaplan@eclipse.net]
> Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 11:30 AM
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Subject: Signing off
>
> I have decided to withdraw from the forum, the quilt, and the IAS due to
> my difficulty in coping at this time.
> Denial may work better.
> Best of luck with doctors to all of you.
> Karen
>

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: