Finally having my surgery....Please keep Ginni in your prayers.....

Wed Apr 5 14:41:39 2000

Dear Ginni, Your surgery date is now just days away (next Monday at 12:30 PM California time). The prolonged waiting period will soon be over. You have waited soooo long for this moment!!

With two of the best surgeons in the world and with God's help, you have the very best chance for a return to the health, which you formerly had.

Best of all your children will have their mommy back; and your husband will have the love of his life back.

My thoughts and prayers go with you for a safe trip to California; and for much success with your surgery - with a smooth recovery to follow!!

Take care!

Helen

``````````````````

At Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Ginni Ficarra wrote:

I wanted to thank all of you for your kind wishes and prayers. I am leaving today for California and having my surgery at last next Monday at 12:30. I am scared, but know that I have the two best surgeons and trust them. After four months of liquid diet I am ready to eat again and feel better! My prayers go out for Karla and all of you who need them. I will let you all know how it goes. Special thanks to Bev and Helen for their encouragement and hope. Ginni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: