>>
>>* Omentum - a definition
>>
>>http://webmd.lycos.com/content/dmk/dmk_article_1458702
>
>Could someone please tell me what exactly their adhesion pain feels
>like?
>
>Does it feel like a severe charlie horse in the abdomen?
>
>Thanks
>
>Cathy

Cathy, I will try to explain what my adhesion pain feels like. First off there is alot of cramping, bloating ,burning and irritation internally. My insides are very tender as if I have been "gut punched" whiach I never have so I am guessing what that feels like. There is also alot of aching in the abdomen and lower back. I also feel as if everything is gonna fall out of me. I do experience sharp pains at time as well as feeling hung up on the inside which hurts. But i guess the tenderness, aching and cramping with lower back pain are my biggest problems. they are severe enough that I spend alot of time on the heating pad and laying down on my left side(for some reason I get some relief on that side). I also have right lower abdominal tenderness much more prominent than the over all tenderness. My insides feel as if someone has filled my abdominal cavity with acid(lots of burning) and not like acid indigestion. anyway that is all that I can describe for you. Sometimes the words are just too hard to find. I hope this helps you. When I first joined this site, I too wanted to know the symptoms of adhesions so that I would know if the pain is what I was experiencing too. As it turns out several people here experience the exact same pain symptoms as I do. So I felt better that I was not alone and you are not either!

--
Kay

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: