Re: Request colonoscopy experiences

Wed Apr 26 11:09:08 2000

Jim,

I have never undergone this procedure....who is the doctor? Is he at Froedtert? I would be very leary about having this procedure done. To me it appears that it will just insure the reformation of adhesions....probably more than you already have. If it were me.....I would steer clear of this. Dr. Berger at Froedtert is aware of adhesions and knows the problems that they can cause....perhaps you can check with him? You can tell him I referred you to him if you would like.

Good Luck!

--
Karla Nygren

>----- Original Message ----- From: JIM <JJHEINZ@UWM.EDU> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 8:56 PM Subject: Request colonoscopy experiences

> I am believed to have adhesions resulting in intermittent small bowel > obstruction. My doctor plans to give me a colonoscopy on Friday in an > effort to check for any problem areas and to try to jar the adhesions > loose from the inside. > He says he has had some success with this procedure and it avoids > surgery. Has anyone else had any experiences with this procedure for > adhesions? > > -- > Jim from Milwaukee >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: