Re: 10 weeks post op and no more adhesions!.....Stories on Adhesions Quilt...

Sun May 14 22:22:05 2000

Joanne, how wonderful to hear that you are doing so well following your surgery for adhesions in Germany as a result of your surgeon using Intergel at the conclusion of your surgery! Your recent successful surgery offers HOPE to the many people who post or who have posted messages here on the International Adhesions Society Message Board.

You can easily find Joanne Butman's 2 stories - her before and after stories - on the Adhesions Quilt ( at the top of this webpage ). Click: Adhesions Quilt. The Adhesions Quilt names are listed alphabetically by first names; so you will easily find the 2 stories, which Joanne has written.

- - - - - - -

At Sun, 14 May 2000, Chuck Butman wrote:

I hope that you all have read my new quilt but I took the big gamble in Germany in March and flew to the BEST surgoen imaginable. Through a scope he removed "massive abdominal adhesions. I felt cured right away and each day I feel thinner and better. I also had a neuroma stuck at the top of my vaginal wall where my hyst. was pulled through and I am getting better everyday with that too. That was painful!! The Intergel works. There is no reason for worry about infection. Dr. Korell has been using it for 5 years with success. Dr. Wiseman knows Dr. Korell. The surgery is so inexpensive also and the hospital keeps you for 5- 7 days after a scope at a cost of 350.00 per day. Please contact me for more info. Thanks, Joanne

p.s. Hello ,Richard. I see your wife has cancelled her surgery. Maybe you will take her to Germany for a full cure.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: