Re: Chris S-Toni

Tue May 23 07:49:45 2000

At Tue, 23 May 2000, toni welsh wrote: >
>Hello Chris, how have you been doing? I do not get on here alot lately,
>we just lost my father in law to cancer, and had a Rough few months with
>him. I hope you are doing better.
>
>I know I ma sick and tired of feeling like this all do to scar tissue.
>The fight is never going to end, I don't think!
>
>Toni

Hi Toni:

Yes, I check in occasionally because I am always wondering how everyone is doing. I am sorry to read about your father in law. You have certainly been through a lot, also with your grandmother and mother.

I am doing okay. I had almost 100% pain relief from nortryptilene (pamelor, similar drug as elavil) I had to cut down from 30mg to 20mg daily because of cardiac side effects. I recently when off the drug as an experiment and the pain is back, so its back on it again soon I guess. I don't really like it, which is why I'm trying to hold off. They think I have some kind of neuropathy, possibly viral, similar to what some people get after shingles. In my research I have found that you can get things like this even in the nerves of your intestines. My reaction to the nortryptilene does make this a possiblity, as no other medication has worked as well. I don't know if it will ever go away, doesn't look like it, as its been 3 years in a few weeks. I agree, the fight doesn't seem like it will ever end, but who knows, strange things do happen. I guess nothing has changed with you, no surgery, etc?

CHris S.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: