Re: I'm back!!! (Sherry )

Fri May 26 09:00:50 2000

At Thu, 25 May 2000, Sherry wrote: >Sherry, How wonderful it is to see you back! I was so worried about you, I had e-mailed you on and off with no responce Now I know why. I am happy to see that you are o:k. Since I last heard form you in 10/99 I had another laporoscopy(3rd since having the hysterectomy and left ovary removed)in 11/99. Dr. did not find adhesions but found endometriosis so he removed the right ovary at this time.
He did not remove the endo due to it being to close to involving the bowel. Pain still persists. Dr checked FSH and Estradiol levels and the estradiol was elevated. Dr thinks I have ovarian remnant(s). He started me on Lupron the end of March. I have not seen much if any improvement with the LLQ pain .Since starting the lupron I have developed joint pain and muscle aches along with all the lovely menopause symptoms :) In my last operative report the Dr. stated that he thought there may be endo in the antereior abdominal wall.Congrats on getting the disability! I will talk to you soon. "FRIENDS THAT STICK TOGETHER" Peggy

>It has been several months without my computer but I am finally back!
>Hello to everyone. I too have been struggling with adhesions and their
>related problems for 10 years. I have had 7 abdominal surgeries,
>endured bowel obstructions and was very close to bleeding to death. My
>intestines were nicked during one of my surgeries as I suffer from very
>bad intestinal adhesions. I have had a TAH and my appendix out all due
>to adhesions. Like a lot of you I live on medication and have had to
>quit my job. I am very pleased to say that I have just won my
>disability! I had worked for over 20 years and I wanted the money I put
>into the disability fund. I am so glad to be back as this is truely a
>healing experience for me. Sherry

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: