Cranberry juice

Sat May 27 01:45:30 2000

> Keep researching! Oh, I opened one article that suggested cranberry
> juice to decrease the formation of adhesions?? Has anyone ever heard
> that before?

it's well-known that cranberry juice is fine remedy and also can be the best substitute for lemon juice during liver clearance (flush). By itself it's also rich of vitamins and enzymes but has specific taste. It's like black radish juice which is even more valuable for us although has nasty taste.. :) :) BTW if your liver works well so you'll be able even not to afraid of possible future adhesion problems. Adhesions is a perverted immunity but healthy liver is the essential element of normal immunity..

Igor

To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS igudym@eos.comint.net Sent: 24.05.2000 20:09:48 Subject: MSM ---------------------------------------------------------- you wrote: ---------------------------------------------------------- > Sherry,

--
----------------------------------------------------------

> Thank you for all the info! I will look into the pages you suggested.

> Another point researched with MSM is, if dealing with a chronic pain > condition, the positive benefits of MSM can be enhanced with the > addition of Vitamin C.

> Ideally, we are all stuggling for quality and quantity of life. There > is absolutely no replacment for a healthy diet in dealing with any > health condition. A health crisis is rarely created overnight and it > doesn't leave overnight. It is ussually an accumulation of years of > adverse factors to create it and it can take years of dedication and > change to reverse it. The good thing is, we generally feel the positive > results rather quickly.

> Keep researching! Oh, I opened one article that suggested cranberry > juice to decrease the formation of adhesions?? Has anyone ever heard > that before?

> Yours for better health, > Kari

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: