Re: Guidelines For Adhesions

Tue Jun 13 11:21:03 2000

I've only been here a short time but I am removing myself from this list. I'll just watch the forum and search for answers to my questions. The last thing I need in my daily routine is squabbling.

--
Marla
PS - Anyone who would like to contact me privately is welcome to do so.

-----Original Message----- From: Sherry1023@aol.com <Sherry1023@aol.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Date: Thursday, June 08, 2000 2:14 PM Subject: Re: Guidelines For Adhesions

> >My appologies, that was sent in complete error. I am having problems with >computer.. it was a personal message to Karla, and WAS not intended for >sending to adhesions. But since I finally used "profanity" you have your >REASON to kick me out.It was a mistake, because I would never say that on a >public post. >Although, I truely see the *organization* as such.. if they allow such >attack on me. So.. so be it.. perhaps.. freudian error. >Also,, error in the body.. was suppposed to be... " I see you apparently >lie to yourself...."... not like.. >Thankyou, >and again my appologies for the word "sh*t", as I said.. it was sent in >error. I would NEVER intentionally say that in a public post.... although >there are several of you who have been directing your POSTS AT ME, enough to >make anyone curse. >But.. hey.. now Karla, Bev, and Igor have some REAL GOOD *grist for the >mill*, >except, I won't let you churn me. >Best Wishes to All >~Namaste~ Sherry >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: