Re: Angel Flight --- No financially-needy patient is denied access to..........

Mon Jun 19 22:11:35 2000

What TV special on ARD?

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Bernie and Beverly Doucette To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 2:54 PM Subject: Re: Angel Flight --- No financially-needy patient is denied access to..........

Helen..please look for my email to you and Pam markford...people need help this weekend..okay?? Result iof that TV special on ARD!!!!! Man, I hope Redan and Reich are ready for all this!!

Love Bev

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 2:30 PM Subject: Angel Flight --- No financially-needy patient is denied access to..........

The goal of Angel Flight Charitable Patient Medical Air Transportation Organization is: "...to ensure that no financially-needy patient is denied access to distant specialized medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for lack of a means of medical air transportation.

Perhaps someone has already been helped by Angel Flight - and will volunteer information about their experience. Someone mentioned Angel Flight to me some time ago - and I knew I needed to share this web site with all of you. All destinations of Angel Flight are listed here:

>> AIR TRANSPORTATION CHARITIES <<

* Aeormedical Samaritan Ministry

* Aeromedical Transport for Veterans

* Angel Flight Central

* Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

* Angel Flight Northeast

* Angel Flight Southeast

* Angel Flight South-Central

* Angel Flight West

* Children's Transport for Life

* Mercy Medical Airlift

* Patient-Ticket org

* Patient-Travel org

[] You will want to take a little time to learn about Angel Flight. Maybe Angel Flight will be able to help you. Here is the Url for Angel Flight:

http://www.angel-flight.org/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: