Re: VERA Medical Records SCRANTON

From: Kay Moran (
Sun Jun 25 10:56:15 2000

Dear Vera...

Your local doctor will have a form for "Release of Medical Records" for release of records from his/her office. With a copy machine and some white-out you can adapt it to get your records from the various institutions. That's the method I used.

Most hospitals & doctors offices will accept a Faxed request. You'll probably have to call the office to get it.

I'm pretty sure that Drs.Redan & Reich will want all the recent hospital records. Especially any CT Scans or X-Rays or MRIs.

You might need to get the records of your treating physicians also.

Good Luck Kay in WI

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: