Re: Adhesiolysis surgery's

Mon Jun 26 08:12:57 2000

My thoughts and prayers go out to Pam Markford today as she goes into surgery with Dr. Redan and Dr. Reich..May God work through their hands as they work to give Pam her life back..I know that he will comfort Bob as he waits and wonders. Bob, you are filled with such love and compassion for Pam, and others, and God is aware of that. You will feel his love and support for you today..and Pam will be just fine..she has been placed the best hands in the world, and those Dr's will except nothing but the best for their special patient today..Pam! These surgeons do not offer anything less then perfection for all who seek their skill!

Recovery can be slow and painful, and I send up my prayers that God will surround those who have had their surgeries with love and strength as they recover and look to a new life for themselves. May they find peace, patience and understanding as they recuperate..and may they soon know what it feels like to smile, move and watch with joy as those around them experience the health of the one they love...Helen, Beth, LeeAnne, Jim, Joe, Kathy, Ginni, Joan, Sherry and all who are moving through the transition of adhesion pain and suffering to a life of quality, this prayer is for you!!! ( If I have missed someone, please forgive me, but it is not important that Bev remembers you, as GOD knows what is in my heart and no one shall be omitted from his loving grace!! )

To those who are suffering yet, you are always in my thoughts and prayers, YOU are the reason I keep fighting to make this disease known...may you be blessed with hope and faith that you too shall be offered something, somehow through someone so that you to may find healing..in Gods time it will happen. For now may you find peace, strength and hope as we move to open doors for you to get well! This list would be to great to try to mention by names, but all of you I hold in my heart...I may not respond to most of you, but I see your pleas for help as I go through this forum...have faith, everyone, as your time for healing WILL come!

I ask all this through my Lord..Amen! Bev

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: