Re: A funny thing happened to day...

Tue Jul 4 09:56:39 2000

Thhis will be directed to Sherry Perry of Tennessee... Sherry, my phone rang this morning, and on the other end was this all firmiliar voice asking for Mary! then they changed that and asked for Beverly!! I realized that voice belonged to YOU!! I immediatly said that Beverly was NOT home and that I was the " housekeeper working on a holiday and working without holiday pay!!!" YOU started to laugh and appologize for calling on a holiday, BUT that you needed to have Beverlyreturn your call as it was important!! I then said thatbit was really me and I said, " Hello Sherry perry of Tennessee!!"

And the voice said, " This isn't Sherry Perry of Tennessee, this is Lisa from TV Channel 5 !! " I need to speak to beverly!!!

Whoew...I was laughing so hard for a minute and then explained that you and I joke with each other when you call me and I appologized for that poor greeting on the phone, she loved it though and we continued with bussiness then.. but it was funny!! Oh, to assume...huh!!!

Upon Mary's arrival Thursday, the IAS and ARD will be getting lots of publicity through both TV and newspaper coverage. Mary and I both realized that even though this is a very personal time for us, it is also the perfect way to get the message about our disease out to the public!! not everyone has a computor, and with any luck, once a human interest article in picked up locally, it is automatically tickered to the UPS national broadcasting stations, so one never knows what might happen from here! That is our intent, to get this disease recognized, understood and for those within the medical feild to be challenged by the fact that ARD is coming out...and they had better get ready to deal with it in a respectful way.....( even though this is two State wide TV stations interviewing us it is a start

So, that is about it, my dear friends..and to all in the USA .." Happy Independence Day " and who knows better then we do what freedoms we have been given here..just look at Mary having to come out of her country for medical care if she is to live a halfway normal life!!! just think of that one human life today....and we know how fortunate we are to be living in, " AMERICA" ( Bev waving a flag and singing GOD BLESS AMERICA !! )

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: