upcomming surgery

Wed Jul 5 09:09:34 2000

Hello everybody, It's Misty. Sorry i haven't posted for awhile. I have been keeping up with the emails and thinking about everyone especially those who had recent surgerys. This has nothing to do with my ahdhesions but I wanted to share this with you. Last year at this time I had a surgery to remove pylindal cysts off my tail bone...I don't know if anyone has ever had that surgery here, but it isn't a fun surgery. It is an out patient procedure, they have to put you to sleep for it. They make an incision all the way down your butt crack and then leave it open for it to heal from the inside out. Theres lots of packing and cleaning that has to be done several times a day and not to mention it is pretty painful. Well I had a cyst return over the weekend, this is the thrid time it has filled back up since this surgery and i'm going to undergo this surgery once again. I'll know my surgery date on the 13th. I just wanted to let yall know that i'm thinking of everyone and if i'm not on here for awhile you will know why okay?

I'm dealing with the chronic pelvic pain pretty good. I have been having a great week so far except for the cyst. I'm going to goto a pain managment clinic in hopes that it will help me.

your friend, Misty

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: