Thank You Helen!

Sat Jul 8 15:16:45 2000

I am having such a hard time getting adequate pain meds from my doctor. I talk to her on the phone and she constantly tells me she is worried I am becoming addicted. I told her that I was in a great deal of pain and can not function without help for the pain. She took that to mean I was addicted! She seemed to understand when I spoke with her a few days ago and told me she would prescribe enough for me to get through an upcoming vacation (and I use that word with hesitation...we are going to my inlaws) but she only prescribed half the amount she told me she would. I think I will definetly print out some of those articles and send them to her. I don't know how to make my doctors understand that without adequate help for the pain...I don't see a future for me. I am unable to take care of my son and basic necessity's of life. With the meds...I am at least somewhat able to function. I am almost to the point that I'm wishing my cancer wasn't found and my life was simply shorter..instead of prolonged with all this pain. Someone has to help. Is there a web site about the docs in PA or Dr. Redwine? Can you send me info? Thanks so much...

Take Care, Susan

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: