Thank You!

Sun Jul 9 20:12:58 2000

Hi All!

I would just like to say a very large thank you to each and every one of you for your support over the past year. Without your support I would never be here today.

I am having so much fun with Bev and Bernie, Karla and the family. It feels like I have been here all of my life....that I am apart of their family. When I stepped off of the plane in Green Bay.....you wouldn't believe the reception! Bev had all of her daycare kids there with signs and flags, flowers and a stuffed animal....not to mention the tv station. It was like I was a foreign dignitary! Well, I guess I was!! I never felt so welcome!!

Then on Friday we went through another interview with another television station. ARD will be well recognized by the time Bev gets through!!!

We fly out out to Germany on Friday.....a journey into a new future for me. I could not have taken this journey without the help and support of each and every one of you. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you! I pray that each of you finds answers to your pain and can find the same support that I have. I am so lucky to have had Bev contact me when I first reached out for help a little over a year ago. She has been so supportive and so helpful....never telling me to leave her alone or to let her sleep!!! She has always been there with answers to the questions I had...no matter what she had going on in her life. She fought as hard as I did to find me the help that I needed and now that I have met her.....she is everything I ever thought she would be and a whole lot more. Her husband Bernie is the kindest, gentlest, most gracious gentleman I have ever met. I've gotten to know Karla very well over the last few days....we have had dinner together every single night since I arrived. And I think she is a very loving, gentle person too. I just pray that we can stay in contact forever. I pray that everything goes well for her as well.

In my stay here...three days so far...it has been so wonderful. There is nothing that Bev, Bernie and everybody won't do for me. I can't say enough how much I am enjoying this.

Please keep praying for me and we will be in touch with updates throughout our trip. Please say a couple extra prayers on the 18th when I will actually be having my surgery. I love each and every one of you and am praying for you all.

God Bless You and know that you are in my thoughts,

Mary Pomroy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: