Re: :(Karla)

Mon Jul 10 11:54:08 2000

RE: :(Karla)I am sorry for not having responded to everyone's supportive words these last few weeks.....believe me, I do appreciate them so much. This group IS my family! I feel so loved my each and everyone of you and I love you all too! My words simply cannot convey my gratitude. I don't think that I would still be alive if not for the members of this group. When I have felt down and out....all I have had to do is say something and you all were there. I just wish that I could say the same thing about my real family. My daughter said to me today...."You mean Grandma really isn't going to be there?" I don't think she comprehended the fact that my mother could not drive through Chicago....so.....maybe.....just maybe there will be someone there. I can't let my hopes get up over it.....I won't go through another let down. Besides, I know each and everyone of you will be standing right next to me holding my hand....if only in spirit.

May God Bless you all with the same love that I am blessed with...through our friendship!

Love,

Karla

> ----- Original Message -----
From: LNewman@milbank.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 11:20 AM Subject: RE: :(Karla)

Sherry, George and all the rest -- I second that emotion!!! Karla, love is unconditional and with this group, you will find so much of it that your heart should feel like it is about to burst. Our love is the warming kind -- you know the great hot chocolate your gramma or mom made on those winter days you were outside playing in the snow and when she would call you in to warm up (with your teeth chattering "Mom, I'm nooottt cooollld yeyyyeeet) and after taking off everything in front of the fireplace, she would rap a blanket around you and hold you in her favorite chair and you drink up, can you recall anything as tender as that moment --- gottcha, that is exactly what we have you in and drinking!!!!! Remember that everytime that nasty word "giveup" the "take me now" the "I'm alone" and the worst yet "I can do work up there" stuff. How are you going to work up there when you haven't finished your work here? What work you ask? Why the same task that all of us who are getting the surgery, that's who!!!! Our jobs have finally come to us -- The Lord wants us to get everyone that is just like us to the surgeons that will deliver them from their living hell. That is our purpose. We need you. They need you. God needs you (but He needs you here, with us). We will all go home someday but I am hoping that this is not the time yet. We love you, I love you. In the name that makes all things holy, I pray, Amen.

-----Original Message----- From: George Perry [SMTP:anykeyco@home.com] Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2000 1:52 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: :(

Karla,

Please don't forget that the most important one will be there with you. God. He never abandons you. He never, forgets you. He will hold you safely in his arms through the whole ordeal.

We will all be with you in spirit, Karla, as you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Even though we may not be there physically with you, (not trying to sound silly or anything), but think like Luke Skywalker in Star Wars. The Force will be with you! The Force meaning all of those lifted up prayers for you along with God himself. Who else could you possibly need? Who else could fill shoes like that?

In loving frienship,

Sherry Perry Tennessee

> ----- Original Message -----
From: "Karla" <ifirgit@webcntrl.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2000 11:53 AM Subject: :(

> :( :( :( :( :(
>
> Does that say how I feel? No, I guess not. I can't stop crying here. I
> got up and went to church this morning....the first thing I did was pray
for > the Lord to watch over me and grant me recovery. If that was not to be in
> part of the picture than I asked for him to take me so that I could do
work > up there.....watch over everyone and help them to find peace. Our pastor
> did his prayers and forgot to pray for me. He realized it during
communion > and at the end said a prayer especially for me. It may be childish but I
> still feel forgotten......I am all alone in this. On the way out of
church > my pastor said that he didn't think he could go down to Chicago for my
> surgery and then my mom told me that she hadn't found a way down and that
> she would come visit at another point. I feel so deserted....and I know
> that is childish and I have gone through surgeries alone before, but this
> one feels so different. I feel as though I shouldn't have the
> surgery.....my family doesn't care anyway so why should I put myself
through > this.....let the good Lord take me.
>
> I know this all sounds so immature but I feel so alone. I guess I am
> turning to you all for emotional support because you are my family and I
> love you all.
>
> Karla
>

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: