Re: Prayers for Karla

Wed Jul 12 06:47:06 2000

My dear friends... The operating room has been reserved from 7am - 8pm. today for Karla's surgery...I know I will be waiting very Impatiently for pam Markfords message on Karla....very impatiently!

My dear Lord... I sit here with an ache in my heart as I want so much for Karla to be given the health and the hope for her future that I know she so much wants, needs and deserves!! I would do anything for her to be given that, Lord! I pray for your healing of Karla, keep her strong as she endures this very long surgery, send her peace...and healing! I pray for her team of four surgeons, may you guide thier hands and minds as they work to give her a life worth living! And Lord, may you fill Karla with the knowledge that she is loved and thought of by so many, send your holy spirit to her as she recuperates. Please give all of us here a little reminder now and then to drop her a line as she reuperates over these comiong months! and one last thing my dear Lord... Hold her close in your loving arms and deliver back to us a new person with..and healed! Through your son, our Lord Jesus..Amen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: