>is something I never do. I honestly don't know how much more I can
>take. Pain is interfering with the quality of my life. I have had so
>many surgeries and I know I shouldn't have anymore but I dont't want to
>live like this. Should I make an appt. to talk with my surgeon? I have
>been to 2 pain clinics and tried a lot of pain meds. The pain clinics
>suggested ganglion of impar block or hypogastric plexus block. I really
>don't want to go there. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I've
>got to go cry now. Sherry Marie

I too, have this same problems, I have been on the forum for almost two years, but have not been on for awhile, I am going to try to get on to talk to you all more. I have been living on too much senekot, colace, and suppositories, and enemas for the past year, but it is all getting worse. Last night I took 6 senekot, and no bowel movement yet. I had taken 5 of them on Sunday night, and had to take suppository the next day, and nothing, I also had senekot on wed. night, and then last night too, I am in alot of pain now, too, but cannot bring myself to go through anymore surgery. The pain clinic has talked me out of it, saying things could get worse. I am tired of living on things to move bowels. Now none of it is working. That does worry me terrible, but I have to go on. I guess I will have the surgery someday, but I am terribly scared. How do you convince people who do not understand. This is something they have to address in the medical profession more, we need help, and the drs have to listen. I have tried to learn to live with it, but I am getting very tired of this.

I was so shocked to hear about Karla, and I have her in my prayers, I am so happy God has helped her through, I will keep you in my prayers, Karla, and all of you!

Love to all, Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: