Re: Pam is out of surgery and resting!!!

Wed Jul 19 17:15:58 2000

Hi Robin, I am sure that Pam will see your message and respond to it here. I have been in contact with Pam; and according to her letters, her recovery has been remarkable!! Yesterday she told me that she was starting a part-time job. Now that is a sign of recovery!! Bob is so happy to have Pam feeling well again!! I will let Pam tell the rest of her story.

At Wed, 19 Jul 2000, Robin wrote:

I am wondering if there is any more updates about how Pam is doing??

At Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Bob wrote:

To all that has held Pam in prayer, thank you. She didvery good according to Dr. Reich and Redan. It was a nearly 2 hour procedure. The Drs. met me and delivered both color pictures of some of the bad adhesions and the video of the surgery. They allowed her to go back to the hotel room around 2pm and she is resting now with just "healing pain" as she calls it. She says it is different. It is so nice to see her just sleep peacefully again!! To all of you that have prayed and sent e-mails, God Bless You and THANKS!!!! Without this site, she would have had an open procedure by now for the obstruction. This has truely been a God send for us, as it will be for others. Again, Thanks and Love to All, Bob and Pam Markford

--
Bob Markford

> >-- >Robin >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: