Re: Another reply

Fri Jul 28 09:35:40 2000

Renee, do me a favor please, send this letter to Dr. Redan. It would be very interesting to hear Dr. Redan's response to this fool of a doctor! Doctors like him are the very reason why some women (and some men too) commit suicide, are in mental institutions or even still, referred to someone in the mental illness community for "therapy" or surprise, given anti-depressants. Yes, we are depressed because we cannot get anyone to hear our cry's for help!!!!! I could slap his face!!!! I get so sick and tired of these people who try to convince us that it is "all in our heads" or that we are "imaging" our pain. After all, adhesions don't cause pain........ unless the bowels are involved........ yeah, right. If it were his wife or daughter, he would be singing a different tune!!!!! This is even more of a reason why we need to stick together, seek out others that may not have e-mail, and talk with everyone you come in contact with about ARD! Heck, we can talk about everything else with people, including strangers, but we don't open our mouths about the suffering of people with ARD. It is up to us now to get out there and speak up!!!

> -----Original Message-----
> From: 1renee2@gte.net [SMTP:1renee2@gte.net]
> Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 11:06 PM
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Subject: Another reply
>
> Here is yet, another reply from the general surgeons office in Richmond,
> Indiana. I thought I would share it with you.
>
> Dear Ms Madron,
>
> All general surgeons are familiar with adhesions. We surgically deal
> with these when they create obstruction of the bowels. While adhesions
> occur 100%of the time after any abdominal surgery, they rarely cause any
> chronicproblems except female difficulties. People having female
> difficulties from adhesions are cared for by gynecologists, not general
> surgeons. I don't know of any other "adhesion related diseases" other
> that bowel obstructions and female difficulties that require surgical
> care.
> R.E. Pennington M.D.
>
> --
> Renee Madron
> Richmond, Indiana
> 765-965-7435
>

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: