Re: Another reply

Fri Jul 28 17:09:01 2000

Here is the last couple of paragraphs within my letters to each of those doc's...I just wonder how they will respond...

With new and amazing advancements in adhesion prevention barriers, laparoscopic procedures, as well as open abdominal surgical procedures long-term cures are possible, if only physicians would dedicate themselves to ARD, instead of just dismissing it.

Richmond is an area that is in need of one or several such physicians. Could you possibly wear the recognition, prestige, monetary rewards, as well personal rewards, if you were to become involved in the fight against ARD? After all, ARD is no different in principles, than cancer, AIDS, Alzheimer's, Muscular Dystrophy or any other physical disease. If ARD doesn’t exist, then why do surgeons concern themselves and/or even take the time to use adhesion barriers during surgery? Could it be there is already a degree of awareness, such that physicians know the implications of adhesions on other area‘s of the body? If a physician knows the extent of damage that adhesions have on the bowel, due to obstruction, then why is it not possible, that this can’t take place in other areas of the body?

carli cumberland wrote:

> As I sit here reading over the replys that you have recieved I wonder where
> these "doctors" (more like morons) recieve their certificates to
> practice?!?!? What is wrong with all these people? They have no knowledge
> of adhesion related problems???
> well then, why are we all here? Their ignorance has caused enough pain
> already. I am soo angry just sitting here thinking of all the doctors who
> told me it's all in my head - I really hope you lay into them - prove them
> wrong - they hate it!!
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: