Mary and Bev

Fri Aug 4 12:53:24 2000

Hi all!

Mary and Bev are back from Germany and today Mary was swimming in the community pool! What a dramatic change!! They are both taking the time to rest up and recover from the very hectic couple of weeks over in Germany. Once Monday gets here you will find Bev back in action and Mary will soon follow. I have gotten Mary signed up to this list so that once she gets back to Canada I am sure we will be hearing from her on a regular basis.

All I can say is I am totally jealous of their experience. And I can't wait until it is my turn. I think that I will go to Germany so that I can get the Intergel. Plus I want to go back and see the country again. I was stationed over in Germany for a couple of years....in fact I got married over there and my daughter was born there. I would love the opportunity go back and this might just be it...however, I still have some facts to weigh and since I have Medicare I may have difficulties getting to see Dr. Reich and Dr. Redan. For me, even though I have two insurances, it will probably be less costly to go to Germany. Hard to believe isn't it?

Germany will never be the same now that Bev and Mary have been there...in fact they now have the hospital making some wonderful changes to make things much more accomodating for those of us who choose to follow.

Karla

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: