Mary Pomroy

Tue Aug 8 11:03:20 2000

Hello Mary, I am so happy to hear that you are home and swimming. I have been following every step of your trip. I am so happy that you found Dr Korrell to be all that I told you about him. I have changed my e-mail address and would love to hear from you now that you are home again. I fowarded some of the notes to Evi, my friend in Germany who spent the time researching the best surgeon for me. She just had her 1st baby and was deligted to hear that her efforts to help me have also helped you and perhaps others someday. If you would like to write to her, let me know. I am glad to hear that you had a second look laparoscopy. I wonder why he did not do one on me. I am still free of adhesions. It took me a long tome to recover from that surgery and I have just returned from a road trip from San Diego to Oregon. I walked 3 miles per day! Unfortunately, however, Dr. Korell was not as successful with my neuroma ( a mass of nerve that developed at the top of the vaginal wall). I need to stay on Methadone for the rest of my life unless I try Dr. Korell again. There isn't a doctor here that will even touch it! So I am jealous that you will be truly getting your life back, but I am so happy for you. Please write to me about your trip. Love, Joanne

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: