Re: cystocele

Sun Aug 13 16:45:50 2000

Hello I also suffer from the pain running down my left inner thigh. The pain started in Dec. 1999 it started in on top of my pubic bone and then would radiate down the inside of my thigh. My husband is in the Army so we go to the Army hospital here at Ft. Lewis. The GYN's here at the Army hospital will not prescribe me anything but Motrin for the pain except when I get so bad and my husband takes me to the ER then I am there 3-8 hours they give me morphine and send me home with a few Loratab. Now it is Aug. and I am still suffering even worse the pain now goes to my back into my butt and to my foot. They have tried to put me on Prozac and I have read that it does help with chronic pain but I took it for 8 weeks and felt no better. I am angry and frustrated that they brush me off and tell me to hang in there and learn to live with the pain. I have tried and cannot. I am lost and in so much pain daily that no one understands except my friends here. If anyone has any idea how or where I can turn I sure would love you forever!!!! Could the adhesions trapped a nerve or caused artery or vessel constriction in the groin area. I have had adhesions lyced 2 the last one was done here at Madigan in July of 1999 and I did not know adhesion barriers exist and now that I know I cannot get the surgeons on base to do another surgery. So I am trying to get a referral to a civilian Dr. Stetson but I was told if I have to have surgery done again it has to be done at Magian but I refuse to have a surgery done without adhesion barriers. So any advice and direction I should go would be a HUGE help. Sorry for rambling, Sincerely, Cheree' Hager

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: