Re: hospital

Tue Aug 22 20:17:33 2000

Dear Robyne, I did not realize that you have been in the hospital for 4 1/2 months already!! I hope as you hope that you will be able to go home next week. Take care and concentrate on getting well now!! Love, Helen

At Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Robyne Hinks wrote:

Dear Karla All the best for you now and in the future. I think of you often as I know when you have your big surgery you will be in for a long haul like I have been this time. I am still in hospital(four and a half months now). I have been in to theatre twice more since I have had two massive abcesses in the stoma and have had the stoma refashioned. I am going back to theatre tomorrow so they can close the fistula and then my bags might fit properly and not leak. If all goes well I will be home next week. I just can't believe it is so close. Love always,Robyne.

>----- Original Message -----
From: Karla <ifirgit@webcntrl.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2000 7:54 AM Subject: hospital

Hi all, Just wanted to let you know that I am in the hospital (since Saturday afternoon). Everything has pointed to infection, urosepsis, again. I went to er friday night where they did blood cultures, etc. and gave some massive doses of antibiotics. At that point I just felt lousey and had awful hip pain. On Saturday it had gone down into my knees as well and I couldn't put any weight on them without pain. When I went back to the er they told me that the cultures from the night before were growing something out so they admitted me and have been doing a good job at pain control.....for once.

On Sunday I had an allergic reaction to a new antibiotic so they brought in a doctor on call. He said that my culture from Saturday was normal. Now I have no clue as to what is going on....I just know that this pain is still there.

I did bring my computer with....but my time is limited to when I can get out of bed.

--
Karla

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: