Have I got adhesions

Tue Aug 29 10:57:29 2000

Zoe, I know exactly what you are talking about. I had two hemmoragic ovarian cyst operations, along with endometriosis. After these surgeries I was in tremendous pain. My pain was mainly located in my right lower back radiating around my pelvic region and down my right leg. I finally decided to have a hysterectomy. When they went in to do the hysterectomy, I had tremendous adhesions. My bowel was adhered to my abdominal wall, my remaining ovary was adhered to my bladder, they said everything down there was one big mess. After the hysterectomy and removal of the adhesions my pain was mostly gone. Not all the way but it was tolerable. Now it is back full force. I have been to 3 doctors now and all they say is the pain is in my head. I am getting very frustrated with this. I have had to quit my job due to the pain and my family is suffering financialy because I can't work. I would say you might have adhesions due to the symptoms you have, but I am no professional. I am just basing it on what happened to me. I hope you can find a good doctor who can help you out since you are wanting to have a baby. Good Luck

--
Stacey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: