Re: Dr. David Redwine

Thu Aug 31 16:12:41 2000

Jaynie,

If and when you go to see Redwine let me know. I have family in Bend and can tell you some places to go.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: Jaynie Jarvis <hipjaynie@webtv.net> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 11:11 AM Subject: Dr. David Redwine

> Well I did it. I sent my records, a letter, and $100.00 to Dr. Redwine. > I hope he dosen't look at my video and not see anything like Redan did. > I told him I wonder if that is even me. Because according to the > pathology report I had several adhesions and endo. Anyway the pain > clinic finally got the authorization from my insurance company the day I > told them I wasn't coming ! Woops !! The Doctor there finally talked to > me then ! She said it wasn't a good idea I come intill I feel I have ran > out of options. Have you Robin? And that pelvic pain was a tuffy. Which > lead me to believe that they were just going to teach me to live with my > pain. She thinks I suffer from MYOFASCIA pain. Sure I do ! But it is > caused from laying around with pelvic pain ! It would be great if I > could go to some place lke that to regain my strength and mobility. > Because I have never been a exercise person ! > I sure hope I have made the right decision and right doctor. Some > people on here and many friends think my main problem is endo. and > Redwine knows his endo. But each surgery I did have more adhesions. I > discarded anything that says I am a recovering addict because too many > times doctors make judgements. One assumed I had been a prostitute ! I > was just your typical drunk that did cocaine ! And that was 10 YEARS > AGO. I will tell the anithesiologist. Now I am waiting. > Thought seriously about Dr. Cook but I have read that the lasor is not > good to use on adhesion formers because it can leave stuff inside to > form adhesions. If you read what he does it is scary, alot of > DISSECTING . The others probably do that to but don't tell you. And > Cooks office is so nice ! I am thinking I should send him some records > too. See I can't stick to one thing and go with it ! I think I will > make a list of pros and cons for each doctor. (thinking out loud ) I > know I should be at the endo, page but I started here and this is my > home. Thanks for the encouragment Miss Bev ! Hang in there everyone ! > My prayers are coming your way ! Jaynie >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: