'The doctors mentioned here are helping people!!'...Thanks Richard!!

Tue Oct 3 17:43:17 2000

Thanks to Richard for his excellent message about the doctors, who are mentioned in his message below. Richard is one of the very first people to enter messages on the International Adhesions Message Board...way back in April 1999.

You are an inspiration, Richard, for your loyalty and continued contact via the Message Board of the International Adhesions Society!!

At Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Richard Hagen wrote:

Dr. Semertzides has helped my wife. Susan is doing better. She would be doing better(or the same) if we had gone to Reich and Redan or Korrell in Germany. She would have done better with any skilled surgeon, who educated himself on the problem, and continues to gain experience with - or already has genuine surgical skills with -adhesions and the complications of them.

These doctors that are mentioned here are foremost in helping with these problems. They are not the only ones; but you better believe me when I say they are the only ones I would consider today - until others come forward and get noticed and referred to the IAS.

This is not an insiders "club". It is people who have suffered and learned. It is people who won't take no for an answer and won't swallow fairy tales of medical miracles or egotistical medical false gods.

The people that help here are real and the best volunteers I know for such a little known and highly misunderstood problem. The doctors mentioned here are helping people!! Period.

Believe it! Richard

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: