Information: from the Internet...&...occasionally from personal experience...

Wed Oct 4 00:51:36 2000

After having been a victim of debilitating chronic pain following in a laparotomy in 1970...and then finding out for the very first time as the result of a diagnostic laparoscopy in 1997 that ADHESIONS were THE REAL CAUSE of my chronic pain, I made a decision to learn as much as I could about adhesions and anything related to adhesions. When I realized how much information I had found, I knew I had to share this information with others, who also suffer from adhesions.

On November 2nd my husband and I ( Minnesota ) will be going to Germany!! We will meet Bev ( Wisconsin ) and Paul ( Florida ) in Chicago; and from there we will fly off into the wide blue yonder with Dusseldorf, Germany as our destination. I am scheduled for an adhesiolysis procedure - with Dr. Matthias Korell as my surgeon - sometime during the week of November 6th.

Since I will be gone for about 3 weeks, I hope that I can count on some of you regulars to help guide newcomers to the information, which I have posted previously here on the Message Board. I have found a very easy way for you to locate these educational messages.

All you need to do is:

1.) Enter: http://www.adhesions.org/forums/

2.) Scroll down to: Search the Adhesion Archives

3.) Enter search keywords: Helen Dynda

4.) Scroll down and click: Search Adhesions

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: