Having an Oxycontin problem

Mon Oct 9 10:59:56 2000

Hi my friends, I'm having a problem coming off of the oxycontin pills. I started taking them over a year ago. First it was at 80 mgs. for almost the whole year - then down to 40mgs. Now that I have had my surgery with Dr. Reich and Dr. Redan of course I don't need the pills for the pain because my pain is not that bad. But OUCH am I having a hard time not taking them. I have only a few left and I am actually panicing that I don't have another prescription. I don't know if I am afraid not to take them because I remember the awful pain I had before I was on them, or my body is craving them.....I don't know which is worse. I fight NOT to take the pill cause I know I won't get anymore. My God if I knew it would be this hard before I started taking them I don't know if I would chose to take them. But at the time I started taking them I wanted something, anything just to get rid of some of the pain. What am I to do? I feel awful......I know this is not as bad as pain, but wow what a trick it's playing on my mind. with hugs and love, Chrissie xo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: