Re: Insurance Appeal

Sun Oct 15 09:37:35 2000

Hi Helen, Glad to hear you are feeling better. I think your surgery was a day or 2 after mine in Sranton, I had mine on July 24th. Sorry to hear that you are having a situation from BC/BS. I too have that insurance and also have them as my 2ndary insurance (from my husbands employment). Did you get an out of network approval? If so, did you get a letter saying that you got that approval? If you did please let me know how it read. Usually they say that out of network will only pay the 80% and not the full 100% of course. Then you get a letter saying that it will cover only what they think is right. WELL, WELL, WELL - silly them - they have to pay the 80%, fight that. I'm dealing with that right now and getting closer to getting those suit and ties to get on their shorts. (tee hee I'm having a visual here) Anyway, what I am trying to say is don't get discouraged and please, don't give up the fight for them to pay more than what they want to pay. I'm starting at the beginning of getting more money for my surgery and I am not giving up. Lets start with your letter of approval and go from there. Hugs and Love, Chrissie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: