Re: ADHESIONS digest 656

Sun Oct 15 20:52:55 2000

Thank-you dear..all is well and mom is a real trooper..she was eating popcorn and watchng the Green Bay Packers football game when we arrived to spend time with her! I asked her how things were and she said, " Oh well, they tried to help me, but you know how it goes sometimes! Actually the test was pretty uneventful as they didn't find cancer!! I'm pretty lucky on that!!" I looked at her frail little 81 year old body resting pretty comfortable in the hospital bed to day thinking to myself..." she went in for a colonoscopy, came out with a colostomy after two days in intensive care..and it was " uneventfull?!"

All I could do was laugh! What a lady...all class that woman, all class!! Talk about postive, man, she is a light in my life...anyone else would have died from any ONE thing this lady sufferer's with, but mom!! Heck...she is like an everready battery...just keeps going and going!!! And always happy to boot!

All is well and thank-you for your kindness folks!! Please don't feel bad, sad or anything else for me my friends, as even ihn the most trying of times in my life, I do not suffer! I always pray that if GOD would bless our children and all those I love and think about with even a quarter of the blessings he bestows on me, there would be none of you wanting anything every....that is how blessed I am each and everyday!

Thank-you all!

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Tooolgirll@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 6:57 PM Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 656

> In a message dated 10/13/00 7:06:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> adhesions@adhesions.org writes:
>
> << <bnb@cybrzn.com> >>
> I read that email and did laugh myself as i said boy she must be stressed
out > for sure to send it to all to read and then say please don't say
anything... > on the other hand i did feel bad that you did that ... you have a life bev
> and you need to tend to your loved ones.. i would never think that you had
> deserted anyone here after all i have read from you...i am a new comer and
> have just started to email others about their problems and mine have
talked > to helen as well she was a great help to me.. i need this site to keep my
> sanity... thanks bev and good luck and prayers are with you .... nanc
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: