Re: Star Attention

Tue Oct 17 20:02:29 2000

yEAH, I have met her in person too...she is a real witch.....and no I won't go into how I met her.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: Bernie and Beverly Doucette <bnb@cybrzn.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 4:48 PM Subject: Re: Star Attention

> Heck, I met Sally in person ( red glass's and all )and she still wasn't > interested, don't hold your breath on her Teri!! > > Bev

>> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Terri Lynch <tdlynch@alltel.net> > To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 3:58 PM > Subject: Re: Star Attention > > > Hi Chrissy, > > I wrote Sally a couple of days ago. Of course I haven't heard anything > yet. > > I also thought about Maury. You know him and his wife had fertility > problems > > so I am going to check into that...Has anyone tried Maury yet? I will > email > > all the shows once a week or as much as I can to help. Let me know if > there > > is anything I can do to help..... > > Terri > > -----Original Message----- > > From: Chrissy492@aol.com <Chrissy492@aol.com> > > To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS > <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > > Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 1:49 PM > > Subject: Star Attention > > > > >Oh yes Bev, thanks for reminding me about my quest for tv show attention > > for > > >us sticker togethers. > > >I am willing to take the time and lots of effort to email, call, snail > mail > > >anyone tv show that will listen to me about our illness and the doctors R > & > > >R. Anyone - even Howard Sterns if I have to. Well, ok, maybe not > Howard > > >baby - but it's a thought. tee hee > > >Anyone willing to jump on the "Get the Attention of the Stars" with me - > > let > > >me know and we can work out a plan. There will be more than one email, > > >letter, or phone call from me until they say, My God - it's that Chrissie > > >woman again. And I won't take no for an answer. I'm like that you know, > > just > > >ask my husband. ")Sound good? Let me know if you are

interested....... > > >Love and hugs, > > >Chrissie ") > > >

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: