Re: Having an Oxycontin problem

Wed Oct 18 12:12:42 2000

Hey Chrissie:

Congratulations for getting off of the Oxycontin. We knew you could do it! Happy to hear your life is back to normal.

--
Kathy L.

At Wed, 18 Oct 2000, Chrissy492@aol.com wrote: > >Hi Linda in Jacksonville! ") >I am off and free of Oxycontin. With the help of my wonderful friends here >on the board and a "one minute at a time" kinda thought I kept in my head. >I had my surgery on July 24, 2000 in Scranton with Dr. Harry Reich and Dr. >Jay Redan. Prior to the surgery, I could not work my 40 hours. I would get >up in the AM (forcing myself) go to work till maybe 1 or 2 in the afternoon, >go home and go back to bed to start the next day. So, you can see that I >didn't have a life - now that, is in the past. >My FUTURE - I get up in the morning with no problem. I go to work sometimes >an hour earlier then I need to and I work though my lunch, and then I work >till 6 or 7pm. On the weekends......hmmmmmm, sometimes I go dancing, or go >out and play pool (eight ball) Love pool since I was a child. I can even >make plans well over a month because I feel excellent!! I have to be honest >that I do have some pain, Dr. Redan said give it a good 6 months to feel >better. But the pain I have now - is nothing, nothing compared to the awful, >dreadful, stabbing, shooting, disabling pain I once had before my surgery. >As for getting statistics on the surgery that Dr. Redan and Dr. Reich have >performed, I don't know. Maybe if you email Dr. Redan he will help you out >with that. >I hope this helps you. I'm here if you need me. >Hugs and Love, >~Chrissie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: