To Chrissy and all other members

Wed Oct 18 15:20:26 2000

Hello Chrissy, I will give all the time and energy this project needs. I can offer my talent as a artist(I , and I also have to help anyway I can. One idea I recently had was to get all of our members to send me(or who ever) a photo (small) of themselves, with a short but very descriptive bio. of what they have been through, how it has effected their families, friends, but most importantly...themselves!! I would scan photos and text into the computer and add graphics then TA DA!!! ARD sufferers from around the world would finally be united, and new sufferers would discover that they are not alone. We can send hard copies to everyone.....T.V. hosts, newspapers,Health Ministers, magazine editors, members of parliament, medical journals, universities..the list could go on and on. They would see our faces, we would become real to all of them. We could then make a commercial/documentary and pass it around our members to plead with their local T.V. stations to run it for charity. This disease effects everyone not just women. Men and our "precious children" suffer it too!! I just had another thought......I could make buttons, posters, t-shirts etc.......and In my pottery studio I could make mugs with a logo on them.(We all have to come up with some ideas for logos and slogans) Tell me what you think. I am so excited about it all.......my mind is racing. We could hold fund-raising events for members to travel to get the proper medical treatment or to give to member's families who are experiencing financial difficulty.All of us working together...........what strength!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts and opinions In Friendship, Deborah Gray

Original Message----- From: Chrissy492@aol.com <Chrissy492@aol.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Date: October 18, 2000 10:48 AM Subject: Re: Fw: Star Attention Is anyone recieving any of the emails I have sent?

>Deborah,
>Thanks for your support on getting the "Star's Attention" for adhesions.
So >far we have just started getting emails and phone numbers. Any time that
you >can give to this would be great. Thanks Millions!
>Hugs and Love,
>~Chrissie
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: