Re: Dr Korell

Mon Oct 23 10:06:00 2000

Robin:

I just read your message and I am so happy for you. It really helps when a doctor validates your pain and then has suggestions that will take care of the pain. Isn't it great that these doctors will take the time to answer our questions when we know how busy they are. These are the type of doctors who really care.

Keep us posted about your journey to being well.

--
Kathy L.

At Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Robin wrote: > >I just got an email from Dr Korell in Germany, this is what he said " I >think there is a chance for an endoscopic adhesiolysis followed by a >second look procedure >probably." I am soooo excited. Although I have been in less pain since >I started taking the meds for my slow small intestines, I still have >pain, & I am still using my duragesic patches & my Vicodin. I cant wait >to hear back from him again. I asked him what the next steps for me to >take were & I told him where my pain is. I am ready to have a regular >life again. Yesterday I felt so good that I went to church, something I >havent done in a long time, because I couldnt do the standing/sitting & >just not being able to lay down as needed & I hate it when people can >see the pain on my face, it makes them feel sorry for you. I hope that >those that are having surgery this week do well. I will be praying for >you. >Robin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: