Re: ADHESIONS digest 672

Mon Oct 23 20:27:40 2000

In a message dated 10/23/00 3:05:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, adhesions@adhesions.org writes:

<< SMGNWV@aol.com >> to sherrie mae... sorry but i do not have 3000 dollars yet alone 6000 to give to a doctor in ahead for my surgery.. i will have to sufer this dreadful thing untill i can afford to go to see the best i guess... i am glad that you can go to see these very fine doctors and i wish you the best in your consult and or surgery.,.. please keep me posted as how you make out ok... i go to my pcp on friday as i said and i know that he will say nanc you have to learn to live with it and i know that is not the case but i have not a choice here.. i have no money to go see the best ...tell me should i just not have surgery in hopes that someday i can go see the best or should i try a doc here in hopes that he can relieve some of my pain... i have a doc in mind his name is doctor lawerence hoepp in manchester n.h and i think that i can see him without a problem its just hat i do not know if he can really do what needs to be done in the long run.. i do not want to have to go through more surgeries down the line... please help me here i am so disrout and am searching for answers... with no money what is one suppose to do here?? suffer or try and try and try untill you are so distroyed by ill doctors that you are in a dissabled state... i have been going through so much pain but can continure i think if there is a way to help the less fortunate get some help here... thanks for you time nanc

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: