Re: Lynne Brown and Helen Gibson will be having surgery tomorrow, October 24th...

Mon Oct 23 21:30:40 2000

Thank-you Helen for your kind words Best of luck to Lynne I will keep you in my prayers, I am off to Hospital now to await my surgery, I will let you all know how it goes, heres hoping that we will all be pain free and wonderful soon

Love Helen G ( Australia)

P.S Thankyou to everyone for the wonderful E-mails and support I have received over these last few months, you are all angels.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 10:05 AM Subject: Lynne Brown and Helen Gibson will be having surgery tomorrow, October 24th...

Dear International Adhesions Society members and friends,

Two of our International Adhesions Society sisters will be having surgery tomorrow, October 24th:

Lynne Brown ( jimandlynne@supanet.com ) from Northern Ireland is scheduled to have an adhesiolysis procedure - with Dr. Matthias Korell of Duisburg, Germany as her surgeon.

Helen Gibson ( coodan@bigpond.com ) from Australia will be having a surgeon from Australia perform her adhesiolysis procedure.

With God's help, with the skill of their surgeons, and with your prayers...Lynne and Helen will be able to enjoy a much better quality of life.

Please keep Lynne and Helen in your prayers.

Best wishes, Lynne and Helen, for success with your surgery!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: