Helen...you are an Angel!

Wed Oct 25 18:27:07 2000

Helen! I had my doctors appointment with Dr. Selednik today...and he is EVERYTHING Lea said and more! He was kind, warm and wonderful! First, I have a severe paravaginal prolapse (left side only, which is rare that it only happens on one side!). Plus, during the exam, he felt areas that were suggestive of endometrial implants.I have another appointment with him on November 6th to be fitted for a pessary...he wants to see if this will eleviate my pain..if so, he will then discuss keeping the pessary (for life) or surgically repairing the prolapse..at this point, I am all for no surgery, however, If something more permanent can be done I feel I should go for it! Also, he feels if this isn't relieving my pain, it may be the endometrial implants and he is going to refer me to a surgeon in Eastern PA..it wasn't Redan or Reich, because I mentioned their names and he didn't know them. But, he thinks that the endometriosis is under the peritoneum which can't be seen by a laparoscopy! As you know from previous posts I have had 2 negative laps...prior to that I had had severe pelvic adhesions involving my colon...but it seems like the hyskon that my doctor used was effective. Helen...you are an angel for hooking me up with Lea who had given me Dr. Selednik's name....thank you both, I am eternally grateful! Helen, I was you all the best during your surgery with Dr. Korell..my prayers are with you.........Again, you are truly an ANGEL! Many thanks and love......Connie!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: