Re: Tribute to Dr. David Wiseman Founder of the IAS

Mon Oct 30 07:22:26 2000

I wonder if Mary is a little excited!!! ( Bev laughing here!! ) It is time to enjoy a little up beat feelings here as this IAS historic trip is about to take off...and we thank all of you for your support, and will try to get messages back as soon as we can.

In friendship Bev

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Mary Pomroy To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 7:28 AM Subject: Re: Tribute to Dr. David Wiseman Founder of the IAS

Yes hats of to Dr. David Wiseman. Hip hip Hurray!!!! Hip Hip Hurray!!!!!Hip Hip Hurray...Thank you Dr. Wiseman for the part that you have played in getting me where I am today. That short little note on June 15th 1999, saying "YOU ARE NOT ALONE" I never dreamed that it would take me so far.Thank you.

Mary Pomroy, from Canada

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2000 10:39 PM Subject: Tribute to Dr. David Wiseman Founder of the IAS

In Tribute to: Dr. David Wiseman Founder of the The International Adhesion Society For all of your efforts in not only showing compassion for those who suffer from Adhesion Related Disease throughout the world; but for making dreams of surviving it a reality!

We thank-you for making this life-altering trip possible for these people as they gather from across the world and meet in Germany for what will be the first International gathering of IAS members ever; and this will not be the last !!! Eleven, and possibly twelve of us, will meet in person. But many more IAS members will be joining us in spirit and prayers!

Dr. Wiseman, You have made this possible. You have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that when you spoke these words: " You Are Not Alone !" You meant it!

God Bless You!

The first dignitaries to arrive are: * Masa & Anne Hayashi, California, USA Arrive: Dusseldorf, Germany Friday: November 3rd @ 6:25 a.m.

They will be met at Duisburg, Germany by: * Jim &Lynne Brown, dignitaries from Northern Ireland

The next USA dignitaries to arrive will be: * Beverly Doucette...Wisconsin, USA * Paul Lewis...Florida, USA * Donald & Helen Dynda...Minnesota, USA Arrive: Dusseldorf, Germany Friday November 3rd @ 12:05 noon on United 952V

These people will wait for the next dignitary to arrive: * Mary Pomroy...Canada Arrive: Dusseldorf, Germany Friday, November 3rd @ 1:20pm on Lufthansa Flight 206

On Saturday we will return to the Dusseldorf airport to greet the next dignitary: * Laura Newman...Maryland, USA -- a wheel chair is needed for Laura. Arrive: Dusseldorf, Germany Saturday, November 4th @ 7:55 a.m. on Continental Flight No. 36 * Mr. Marc Remijn...from the Netherlands -- is planning to join us when we tour Cologne, Germany on Sunday, November 5th.

*Robin Massengil...New Mexico, USA -- is hoping to be able to join us the week of November 13th - 17th.

GOD SPEED TO EACH ONE OF US as we take part in this International gathering in recognition of the efforts of The International Adhesion Society!

Thank-you, Dr. David Wiseman!! We salute you!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: