Re: The ARCHIVES of the International Adhesions Society...How to search for information...

Wed Nov 1 07:53:49 2000

YOU are to super...this is great!! And it is something we will use when we return as well!! YOU will want a little living time too, as I will, and something like this is just what the DR, ordered my dear!!

How did you like Mary's gift to is?? Wasn't that nice? What a sweetheart of a lady, we do have a cream of the crop bunch MOST of the time!!

Did you get that info to Paula on barb @ webtv?? If she cannot look for her, we will ask Chrissy..okay?

Thanks Doc Helen!! See you tomorow..

Love Bev

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 2:47 AM Subject: The ARCHIVES of the International Adhesions Society...How to search for information...

Beverly Doucette and myself - along with others - will be leaving for Germany on Thursday night; and we will be gone until November 22nd. Since neither of us will be able to offer any assistance, especially to newcomers to the IAS Message Board, I have prepared the following steps to help you in your search for information:

[] Some Tips on Searching the ARCHIVES:

1.) At Step 3 you can enter any specific search term...such as: endometriosis...or GERD...or second look laparoscopy...and so forth.

2.) Or you can enter name(s) of people, who have posted messages...such as the following suggestions:

(a.) I have shared some messages from my personal experience; but most of my postings have been about educational topics. To locate these easily, enter my name: " Helen Dynda " - in the box at Step 3 (below).

(b.) Beverly Doucette has shared alot of information from her personal experience - as well as excellent commentary on controversial topics. To locate Bev's specific topics easily enter: " Bernie and Beverly " in the box at Step 3 (below)

[]]] The ARCHIVES of the International Adhesions Society...How to search for information:

1.) Enter: http://www.adhesions.org/forums/

2.) Scroll down to: "Search Adhesions Archives"

3.) Enter search keywords in the box

4.) Scroll down and click: Search Adhesions

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: