Re: ADHESIONS digest 691

Fri Nov 3 17:27:44 2000

i too am at my wits end here with pain.... i cannot have a vbowel movement =normally and it is scareing me to death... i have so much pain daily and the swelling in the belly is beyond a big sweatshirt... i cannot even wear a bra now as the pain is so bad... i need some help here but have not money to go to see doc. r& r or korelll.. i do not no how the others can go butr i just cannot find my way there... i want to feel better but just cannot see how i can possibly go... i do not even no what it would cost to go to see doctor reish or korelll... i wish someone could give me a figure ... i want to start a raffel to see if i can raise the money but do not no what i am trying to reach here... i have blue cross of new hampshire and maybe i shoudl contact them to see if they would pay for me to have the surgery or how much.. can anyone tell me the exact cost of surgery itself to become pain free.. i am about at the end of my rope here and am so discouraged as i see so many having success and i am left in a learch here... how do they afford to have their surgerys in germany and what does that cost for the surgery alone never mind the trip and room cost?? i need some information here.... can any one help in that way... thanks nanc

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: